Sunday, October 21, 2012

Houston Zoo- America part 4

I couldn't visit Texas and not take my children to the Houston Zoo. It's one of my favorite memories from when we lived there pre-Thailand days. However, this day was the hottest day on record in 50 years for that particular day!! It was blazing HOT!!!!

Here's the boys on the red train! Wow! It's so much nicer than it used to be.






Look at me mommy! I'm so cute.




Chandler slept through the whole experience. Good thing we'll have pictures. 



My love


The pretty red train





Cayden loves animals!! I mean loves them. Sometimes it's hard to tell. He likes to hold our animals by the neck or puts his whole body on top of them as a sign of affection. The animals are trying to get away for their dear life. When they see him coming, they run, bark, or hide...... hahahaha but he pursues them until he overtakes. They're all so sweet to endure his torturous love. They tolerate him. 

 The zoo is seriously one of his very favorite places to visit.  So when we got to the petting zoo part, he was super excited!!!! We don't have a petting zoo in Thailand. However, Daddy had to give him a good talking to before he went in. We didn't want one of the animals biting him or ramming him with their horns. ; )

I think this animal might like him. Look at that face! 

 Lamb! Come back here!! Lamb! Do you hear me! Come back or I'll....I'll jump on you.



What a perfect picture!!
My monkies 




No comments:

Post a Comment