Friday, March 01, 2013

Fire Pit

Here's the fire pit that Clinton made last year. We. Love. It. 

It's super hot in Thailand but November through February are cooler and are much cooler in the evenings (74F). For us that's cool. haha  So we've been having bon fires a lot. The kids love it. We eat dinner outside on the porch and sometimes we roast wieners or make banana boats or roast marsh mellows. 

Sometimes we don't do anything but enjoy it. It's all about creating family moments and making memories for the kids. 





This picture is hysterical to me!! The fire was so hot that Bang decided to roast his wiener from behind the wall! We were rolling!!!



Here's Colton's idea of how to roast a wiener. : )






Baby Chan with his big beautiful brown eyes.



Daddy's holding a sick baby Cayden. He had fever and was throwing up. Not too fun for him!



We had banana boats. A super fun idea I found on the Pioneer Woman website.

You cut the banana peel and through the banana just enough to stuff it with all kinds of goodness. I laid out chocolate chips, marshmallows, coconut, and Reese's Pieces.

After you stuff them you wrap them in foil and set them in the fire for all the goodness to melt and make an incredible gooey concoction!! YUM!

I just noticed the Paracetamol on the table............ AND I took the picture from the back side of the table. LOL

What can I say, I have six kids and they're ALL boys. My brain doesn't work like it used to. ; )









What do you like to do for family nights?

Try Banana Boats and tell me how you like them!

Love,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment