Friday, June 29, 2007

View from the front door

Here's a view of the house front to back. I'm standing at the front door taking this picture. That's the back door that you see in the background, where my kitchen is located. Also notice how grungy the walls are.........the ceiling has been removed because it was infested with termintes.
This is a shot after the ceiling is put in and the walls are painted. The floors still haven't been done yet. Looking much better, what do you think?
Here we are all moved in. This is the same angle I was at before.
This is the other part of the living room, that i couldn't get from that angle. It's small but it sure is cozy!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! It looks wonderful. You all did a great job, although I knew you would........since last year at this time you all did the same kind of thing to my new home........mom/nonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a transformation! It does look comfy cozy! I love that feeling!!!

    ReplyDelete