Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving Day

This was the first time in the history of our family(17 years) that we spent Thanksgiving alone. At first I thought I was going to be really sad, but then I decided to be happy that at least I had my three sons and a wonderful husband to spend it with. I really wanted to make this as special as I could since we would be spending it alone...........sooooo I asked the boys what we could do to make it very memorable. They said, "Mom, let's have seafood!" With no quetions asked, Clinton and I went to the market and bought some fresh crabs, shrimp and a whole fish. We came home and Clinton prepared the crabs and fish and I cooked fettuccini alfredo with grilled shrimp. It was an awesome dinner and one the boys said that would always remember!! Here's the handsome men
This was Clinton's plate. He likes to get all the meat out of his crabs, something he learned from his mother, and eat it all at one time. His plate was a master piece!!
I also made some spiced pecans, thanks to Granny who provided us with pecans and the recipe and a pecan cheesecake pie. They were good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment