Friday, December 26, 2008

Loss

Dear Friends, It’s with deep sadness that we tell you we’ve lost our baby. Amber was 16 weeks pregnant but the baby was only 13 weeks. He came on Christmas Eve and was a little boy. We named him Christopher David. He looked as if everything were normal on the outside. He had all of his fingers and toes, ears, eyes, little nose. We were able to hold him and morn our loss together. There was no one in the house when he came and Amber’s pain although great was less than she expected. God’s grace is brining us through and we are finding comfort in believing God is who He says He is even if all circumstances look otherwise. If He’s not then we have nothing and that is too much to bare. We’ve found great comfort in the words of friends and knowing that there has been so much prayer covering us. We buried Christopher tonight with our family on top of a mountain. All of our hearts are broken, but we are clinging to Jesus. Thank you for being such faithful friends. Love, The Garsees

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:34 AM

    I am very sorry for your loss. I continue to pray for you all! God bless!
    -Rut Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:53 AM

    We have been praying for you guys since we first heard of the ultrasound after you arrived. Our hearts and love are with you. May God restore your joy beyond what you've known.
    Lots of love,
    Eric and Jenny McCoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:12 AM

    I'm praying for you guys and love you so much! Londa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amber and Clint. Just to let you know that we've really been praying for you both - and will keep on doing so. I did try to call you but not sure if I've still got the right number since you moved. If you get chance, please email me your number so I can ring you. Phil Gibson (Wales). We love you guys dearly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:06 AM

    I am so very sorry for your loss. Believe me I've been there. May the Lord God bless you all and your ministry.:)
    Much Love,
    Jessica G.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:48 PM

    Amber and Clint!!!
    Hi it's Johanna. mary beth got a hold of me after the ultra sound and asked me to pray. anyway, i've been really praying and my heart is just broken for you all. I don't know what to say except that Ron and I will keep praying for you all and we trust that the Father will carry you through this time...
    love
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. We can not understand the ways of God. We just have to trust that he is in control and we will one day understand why we have such heartaches in this world. From our Hearts

    Rodney and Phimpha

    ReplyDelete