Monday, December 31, 2007

Pray for us

I thought i would write and ask for prayer. We have been on a week long marathon doing Christmas outreaches. They have been very effective, but we are all feeling the toll. As I write this post, it's 9:30 and my husband and all three of my boys are still sleeping. For those of you who know Clinton, know that he doesn't sleep past 7. But he is pooped! However, we have one more outreach today and are praying that some will come to the knowledge of the Great King! We are honored to serve the Lord in Thailand and as every year passes we fall more in love with the people and eagerly anticipate them coming to know our Lord. I hope all of you have had a wonderful Christmas and have spent time thinking on our Saviour, who was born a man, and came to die in our place. Oh, what love! love to you all amber

1 comment:

  1. Hey Garsees ~ This is Valarie, from FIREmexico. I read about your blog in your newsletter. Just wanted to drop by and say HI!

    I look forward to reading your blog.

    Blessings ~ Val

    ReplyDelete