Friday, December 04, 2009

so sorry!!

Well! I've been so terrible about keeping this thing up I probably don't even have anyone who reads it anymore! But, i thought i would post anyway. I'm really going to try and be more diligent about this blogging, but it's going to take some real effort with a baby on the way! That's right!!! For those of you who don't receive our newsletters, we're going to be having a baby in April! I'm 23 weeks along and it's another BOY!!!! Clinton and I busted out laughing when we had the ultrasound and she told us the sex....... God is so funny! I guess we're just destined to have boys! The pregnancy hasn't been without it's complications, but for the most part all is going well. I was on bed rest twice once for 3 weeks and another time for one week. However, things seem to be moving right along these days. I just had another u/s on Friday and she said the baby already weight 1lb and 2oz!! He's moving all over the place! It's so amazing to feel a baby move inside of you! The first two times i did this I didn't know the Lord, and having a baby and being pregnant under the covenant is just simply amazing! The fact that we tried to get pregnant and now we are is just amazing to us. We're having lots of fun. Clinton and the older two boys are in Israel as I type. They'll be there until Dec 9th. They've gone on a tour of the Holy Land. The times I spoken with Clinton, via computer, he's said it's been an amazing experience! They are having a wonderful time together and the Bible is really coming alive to them!! I'll be posting many pictures soon! OH! one more thing before I go.... our adoption with Bank is now final! He's our son! We will have all the proper documents in April. Once we have those in hand we'll head back up the Bangkok and begin the process with little Joseph! Please pray that this goes smoothly! It's good to be on here again. I'll try my hardest to be more faithful love, amber

4 comments:

  1. I read your blog, even though I keep up w/ you on FB, too. :-) Keep writing when you have a chance. I know it will be busy. My blog is a little more sparse since having Noah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so happy for you all! congrats on the next little boy!!! Praise Jesus! and thanks for posting here. i'm checking in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:46 AM

    CONGRATS!!!!!!! May God bless you through out this pregnancy!!! I will continue to pray for ya'll!

    ReplyDelete