Monday, June 20, 2011

Pics from Joseph's birthd

I know it's taken a few days for me to download the pics. So sorry. I've started a new exercise routine and started back homeschooling with Joseph, so time is a commodity around here. ; )

We had a wonderful party! We invited some of Joseph's Thai friends over, played games, ate Issan food(Eastern Thai food), ate cake and opened presents. He had a wonderful day despite the fact that Lily(his new friend), and the Stubenrauchs weren't here. 

At first, I thought we'd have a low key party and just have our family, however, when I asked Joseph what he thought about that, he was almost indignant. He said, "No, Mommy, I want ALL my friends here" 

I said, "Joseph, who are ALL your friends?" 

He replied, "You know! Everyone." 

I questioned, "Like who?"

He said, "Lily, the Stubenrauchs.... everyone" 

Me: "Oh I see. Everyone. But there's just one problem, Joe, the Stubenrauch's don't live here anymore and Lily doesn't live here either." 

Jo: "Mommy! Lily was just at my house. She can come for sure." 

After much explanation, I convinced him that none of those people could make it but that his Thai friends could come. He was happy with that idea. 

He's our social butterfly! He loves lots of people and lots of action. 

This first pic is of him and his cake. However, in all my craziness, I forgot to put the long awaited for sprinkles on the cake. He talked about those sprinkles for days, but in all the preparation we BOTh forgot! 


This sign was on the table with a piece of candy for when Joseph woke up. Because Clinton leaves before Joseph gets up he wanted him to have a little something special. Sweet Daddy!


I'm not sure why I added this picture exactly! Except for the fact that I love pink lemonade and it was so pretty in this glass container, but my picture didn't turn out near as cute as the real deal. 


Joseph's friends. They're all within 6 months of each other. The little girl in red, Ice, is just 15 days younger than Joeseph, then Neuy who is only 3 months younger, then S who is 6 months younger.And our Joseph is smaller than all of them. sigh.


New fishing pole! He loves it!


Our dinner. So Yummy.


All the big kids where there too.


Daddy made pin the tale on the donkey. They had so much fun!



Cayden wanted to give it a try too.


And bean bag toss. Only ours were with socks that were folded inside one another. ; )





Last but NOT least the light sabers! Daddy hit the jackpot with these! He's gone to sleep with them every night since. 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSEPH! OUR LIFE IS SO MUCH BETTER BECAUSE YOUR'RE IN IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment