Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mother's day out

Today is the first day our little Joseph will be in "mother's day out." I never realized how precious my time was until I didn't have it anymore...... Candy my doctor friend, who lives two streets over from me, has a nanny that cleans her house and takes care of her two year old while Candy's at work. Candy asked me recently if I would want to bring Joseph over to play with her daughter one day a week and Ba Sien would watch the both of them. I was like, "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!? What a wonderful idea." So today is the first day for Joseph to go and play. You should have seen his little face when I told him we were going over there to play! He was so excited. He's my most social child of the 5. He and Colton run a pretty close race. He loves to interact with other people and was sooo happy to go and play today. So now I finally have time to post something on my blog and write some emails! Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. I'm sure many of you thought that I was throwing in the towel. But never fear.....I'm back! I hope you're getting ready for the spring! I just love spring!! Although we don't have one here in Thailand, I'm acting as if we do. I have pink everywhere and decided to decorate my blog with the spring theme as well. Hope you like the new layout. lots of love, amber Write me an email, or leave me a comment. I would love to chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment