Sunday, April 11, 2010

All the brothers

Well, it just wouldn't be right if I didn't make a post with a picture of all the brothers with Cayden. Here's Joseph, who is a VERY good big brother, smiling so proud as this is the first time he's gotten to hold the baby! Can you tell he's one proud big brother?!?This picture is worth a thousand words............ two generations here! 19, 17, and one day old!! God's ways are far beyond our imagination!! If you would have told me 5 years ago that I would be having another baby, I would have laughed at you and told you you were crazy! But when got plants a seed in your heart He makes sure that there's enough water, and sun light that it will bring forth fruit. Our Cayden is the fruit of a seed planted by God. Chase Tanner with Cayden The biggest brother and the littlest brother.....Colton said to us, "This could be my baby!" Our precious Bank with Cayden. Bank is the only brother that can't come into a room and not kiss the baby or come stroke his little head. He really loves him! This blesses my heart so much!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I have been praying a lot for you knowing you were due soon. What a precious little guy Cayden is! May the Lord bless this time of adjustment with peace, rest, and lots of joy!

    ReplyDelete