Sunday, March 06, 2011

Sick baby

Yesterday, I took the boys to the beach. I thought to myself, "This will be good! Get the boys out of the house, get some fresh air, sunshine. Boy was I in for a surprise! I forgot HOW HOT IT IS IN THAILAND!! 12pm sun could fry and egg and dry out meat(something the thais do on a regular basis).
Half way there, I noticed that Cayden had a low grade fever and was rubbing his eyes. After 4 hours at the beach, he was done and so was I. Wrestling two little boys alone where water is present isn't a good idea and I don't recommend it to anyone!

Once we were home Cayden's fever spiked and he began to wheeze. This morning he could hardly breathe. I took him to the Dr. this am and she said he had infection in his chest.

Pray for us as I'm a weary mommy with three boys who are wanting their daddy to come home.

Pray for Clinton too. Pray that every mission would prosper for him. We want to see fruit from this trip. Amen!

Love you
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment