Sunday, September 25, 2011

Printing, Cutting, and Laminating

Today baby Cayden woke up with a fever, so we weren't able to go to church. Hummm What to do??? I decided to finish my task at getting the school room ready. Oh what a time I had. In between wrestling scissors, pencils, puzzles pieces out of Cayden's hands, I finished organizing the school room. Complete with labels, a white board on the wall, and a bulletin board decorated for fall. 


I can't tell you how much fun I'm having! Throughout the day I reminisced about schooling the older two boys, and can I  tell you it wasn't this much fun. In fact, I remember being scared out of my head and feeling like I had NO idea what I was doing. Wait a min! I didn't know what I was doing!! I frightened poor Chase through his learning how to read experience and probably scared him for life in the arena of learning. Oh His grace! I thank the Lord for every rememberence of the scripture, "My children are taught of the Lord and great will be the peace of my children" That's one I cling to, friends. ; ) 


Anyway, I could sing this next paragraph....the rest of the day was spent getting curriculum together! I printed, laminated, cut, and pasted ALL day long. I actually JUST finished a few mins ago. If i had any idea a laminator would be so much fun I would have bought one long ago. This could be my new hobby. I've laminated everything I could get my hands on. Flash cards, labels, school work, Cayden, my lunch. Oh wait! Just kidding. ; ) But it's possible. If I could laminate my house I just might try. 


If you don't have a laminator, go out and get one! Quick! You're life will never be the same!! 


i CAN'T WAIT TO START school tomorrow!! We'll be doing our Sing Spell Read and Write, BFIR "Angus Lost", studying some site words, and doing a Fall craft. ; )  


For baby Cayden, we'll be doing some sewing, blocks, and counting fun with cereal. WE'll see how this goes. 


Pics coming soon. I promise!   

1 comment:

  1. I can feel your excitement! And yes, I love my laminator, too. Best wishes for a fun school year.

    ReplyDelete