Saturday, September 24, 2011

Kindergarden/Tot School

Yes, I know I'm  a little late but I guess late's better than never, right?? We've been doing school for the last four weeks, but just recently I've been introduced to many amazing homeschool blogs. To be honest, i was considering putting Joseph in school. After homeschooling for 13 years, I just didn't have any steam in me to keep going. BUT! God is so good to give us just what we need when we need it.

This weekend, I'll be spending time getting our school room ready. With Chase leaving, with him goes all of his music equipment. And he has a lot. So our small room was a school room/music room/office, but will now be my office and school room!!! I'm so excited!

I'll post some pics when I'm done. I have lots of fun things coming from Amazon, and CBD books, and Rainbow Resource. I can't wait to get it all and start hanging things on the wall. So much fun.

I was up until 1:30am last night reading blogs and getting ideas.

If you're a homeschooler to little ones I'd love to hear your ideas or see pics of what your Tot school looks like.


Here's a link to one of the sites I'm currently gleaning from for Cayden:
Tot School
Totally Tots

And here's a few I'm gleaning from for Joseph:
Homeschool Creations
Confessions of a Homeschooler
Delightful Learning


love Amber

1 comment:

  1. The blogs you linked to are among my very favorites! I would like to suggest one more, if you haven't seen it. It's probably my #1 favorite. It's called Counting Coconuts-- http://countingcoconuts.blogspot.com/

    While I don't claim to have a blog as awesome as those, I do Tot School, too. If you're interested in looking at my blog (which includes general homeschool stuff also), it's: http://homeschooladventures3.blogspot.com/

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete