Monday, May 30, 2005

DAY 18

Well, we made it 18 whole days! When we pulled up to Todd and Carrie's house, Colton came running up to me, threw his arms around me and gave me a big hug and kiss. Chase, casually strolled over and gave me a half hug. Everyone that we talked to said what a blessing the boys had been while they where there. Todd had a team from the states working with him, so the boys were able to join in on that. Everyone on the team continued to compliment the boys and their hard work! Praise the Lord they're good for someone else... : ) While the boys were there, they cleaned out a boat,built a house, plumbed a house, dug a ceptic tank, roofed a thatched roof house, and lots of other odds and end jobs. They both seem very fulifilled in their time there. I've created a photo album to share pictures with you. Let's see if it works or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment