Sunday, May 01, 2005

New Shoes for everyone

Tonight was a fun and crazy night! I took most of the kids from Go's village to buy new school shoes. We had a total of 10 children. It was wild!! Now these aren't nice mannerd,well behaved, children. They're wild, and most of them don't obey unless I'm right there. So during the few hours in the store we had one start running across Lotus, one scream out very loud in a tantrum,(everyone was looking),one slapped another one in the back, it was a trip. I kept telling them, that this isn't how you act when someone takes you out or anytime for that matter. So, they would act really good for about 2 min and then one of them was back at it again. But, praise the Lord we got the task accomplished and they will all have new shoes for this school year. One little boy's shoes from last year were so small that they had holes at the toe of the shoe and his toes poked through. This family has stolen my heart and I pray that one day they will all get saved and we will see them serving Jesus with their lives. I'm willing to committ myself to them no matter how long it takes, in Jesus name. Continue to believe with me for their salvation! Thanks to all of you, we can meet their physical needs as well as their spiritual. love you all! amber

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:14 AM

    Hey Amber and family,
    Thanks for sharing the pictures! It is awsome to see what you all are doing through pictures as well as words. Praying for you and look forward to seeing what happens next.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete