Wednesday, May 11, 2005

The boys are gone...............

to Pang Nga. They boys left on Tuesday morning to go and stay with the Pruetts for two weeks!! In 14 years, Clinton and I have never been alone in our house without the boys for more than 2 days. Now we have gone on mission trips and the boys have stayed with their Nonnie, but they have never left us at home while they went some where else. I have to admitt, this is pretty fun! :) I mean I love my boys and all, don't get me wrong, but I've had them since I was 18. So, me and Daddy are feelin pretty freeeee. They're going to be working with Todd doing Tsunami relief. They were both excited about this opportunity and we know that it will be a growing experience for them. However, i can't tell you how many times I said, "Now, you won't forget to brush your teeth will? You won't forget to take a bath, right? Make sure you keep all of your clothes together so we don't loose anything." And the list goes on.... I even made a list of all of the things that they brought, including the number of socks and underwear, so that they will have a check list when they come home. Sound anal? Well maybe, just a little bit!! Today is day two, and Clinton and I haven't stopped long enough to realize we're alone. Yesterday we were with people from early morning until 1am. Today more of the same. Maybe tomorrow we'll take some time to enjoy the peace and quite........

No comments:

Post a Comment