Monday, May 16, 2005

Day 7 for the boys

Well, today is day 7 that they boys have been in Pang Nga. We talk to them every few days and it's been raining a lot. I called two nights ago and asked to talk with Chase Tanner. I said, "Chase you having fun?" He said,"Yes mame." "What have you been doing?" "Not too much." "Are you ready to come home?" "No" "Do you miss me ye?" His reply, "No." Well after about two minutes of a conversation like that I asked to talk with Colton. Now Colton has written me two emails since they've been gone and was very talkative this night too. He wanted to know what me and Dad have been up to. So, I filled him in a little and he said, "What else?" He kept me on the phone for a hour and would've talked longer had i let him. He told me that he missed us and loves us. I asked him if he thought he would make it two weeks and he said, "I don't think so." So we'll see what happens. The second day they were there, they built a huge 10ft. tall cross and erected it in the Pruetts yard. On the fourth day they took a fairy over to an island and swan and had a really good time. They love to stay with the Pruetts. They always have a good time with them. We feel so blessed that they boys can have Aunts and Uncles all the way over here! God is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment