Thursday, February 20, 2014

Some Oldies but Goodies

These are from April 2013, but since my last post for 2013 was in March, I thought I'd post a few of my favorite pictures from last year. 

I mean  you all missed out on a whole year of our life. 

Did you miss us?

Did you even know we were gone?

I'm gonna pretend you did and flood you with posts and pictures.  



This is such a Cayden picture! Mouth wide open. Making a loud obnoxious noise and irritating the FIRE out of Chandler.

Chan doesn't look too annoyed here, but I had to put the camera down to get Cayden off of him as he was screaming his head off.


This is typical Joseph. Always smiling. I love you, Joe.


And my baby. I mean really!!!


Look at that perfect baby!


Chandler Triumph, I'm so glad you were born.



Love,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment